Smart 430A has a fully enclosed machine design, with a dual column head feed design, for superior tool rigidity and cutting tolerance.
It guarantees excellent cutting performance on a wide range of materials and offers a particularly rich standard equipment.
Main constructive characteristics
- PLC machine logic with touch screen HMI interface and possibility of remote service, to reduce service time and costs
- Saw head with twin pillar design, mounted on linear ball bearings to guarantee fast and precise cuts
- Fully enclosed design to assure a sae use and a clean working area, with respect of full accessibility for daily and extraordinary service
- Material index mounted on linear ball bearings for a fast and accurate positioning
- Material step feeding. Index shuttle moves to the rear position and automatically feeds multiple lengths. This solution allows to reduce cycle time and cutting tolerances.
- Front split vice for better finishing and minimum rest end
- Material libraries to have always the best cutting parameters.
- Automatic material height read by laser, for cutting head fast approach
- Head automatic repositioning at each cut start (to reduce cutting time)
- Automatic band tensioning to assure an always right tension of the blade
- Automatic movable band guide for always straight cuts
- Band speed adjutment, by inverter.
- Powered band cleaning brush and chip conveyor to remove chips from the machine
|Blade speed||m/1′||variabile 20-100|
|Blade motor power||Kw||5.5|
|Hydraulic power motor||Kw||2.2|
|Single automatic index stroke||mm||500|
|Overal dimensions||mm||2900x2000x2200 h|