Power XL band saw machines guarantees the best productivity, reliability and accuracy when cutting long parts. These machines are provided with an Xtra Long index stroke and can feed up to 2000 or 3000 mm long in one stroke.
Dual column head feed design offers superior tool rigidity and cutting tolerance when cutting an kind of material.
Power XL band saw machines are designed also for carbide tipped band saw blades, which improve finishing and reduce cutting time.
The XL PRO version, thanks to the oblique blade, gives the best performances in the cutting of structurals.
Main constructive characteristics
- Single index stroke: 2000 or 3000 mm. For fast and reliable material positioning.
- PLC machine logic with touch screen HMI interface and possibility of remote service engineers, to reduce service time and costs.
- Double round chrome plated guiding column, for superior tool rigidity and cutting tolerance.
- Index movement on linear ball bearings, powered by brushless motor for a fast and accurate material positioning up to 0,01mm.
- Material step feeding. Index shuttle moves to the rear position and automatically feeds multiple lengths. This solution allows to reduce cycle time and improve cutting accuracy.
- Material libraries with pre-set cutting parameters for an easy machine use.
- Head automatic repositioning at each cut start, to reduce cutting time.
- Automatic band tensioning to assure an always right tension of the blade.
- Automatic positioning band guide for straight cuts, always.
- Hardened, ground, anti-wear steel plates on all work clamping surfaces.
- Band speed adjustment by inverter.
- Powered band cleaning brush and automatic chip conveyor to remove chips from the machine.
Power 531XL PRO
Power 531XL PRO
|Blade motor power||Kw||7.5|
|Hydraulic power motor||Kw||4|
|Single automatic index stroke||mm||2000-3000|
|Index positioning tolerance||mm||± 0.01|