Main constructive characteristics
- Single index stroke: 2000 or 3000 mm. For fast and reliable material positioning.
- PLC machine logic with touch screen HMI interface and possibility of remote service engineers, to reduce service time and costs.
- Double round chrome plated guiding column, for superior tool rigidity and cutting tolerance.
- Index movement on linear ball bearings, powered by brushless motor for a fast and accurate material positioning up to 0,01mm.
- Material step feeding. Index shuttle moves to the rear position and automatically feeds multiple lengths. This solution allows to reduce cycle time and cutting tolerances.
- Material libraries with pre-set cutting parameters for an easy machine use.
- Head automatic repositioning at each cut start, to reduce cutting time.
- Automatic band tensioning to assure an always right tension of the blade.
- Automatic positioning band guide for always straight cuts.
- Hardened, ground, anti-wear steel plates on all work clamping surfaces.
- Band speed adjustment by inverter.
- Powered band cleaning brush and automatic chip conveyor to remove chips from the machine.
|Cutting feed speed, infinitely variable||mm/1′||5-100|
|Band drive motor, inverter controlled||Kw||7.5|
|Total connected load||Kw||15|
|Material feed lenght, single stroke||mm||2000-3000|
|Material feed lenght, multiple feed||mm||99.999|
|Index positioning accuracy||mm||± 0.01|
|Index speed (max)||mm/sec||250|
|Minimum sawing diameter||mm||25|