Power XL band saw machines gives you the best productivity, power and accuracy when cutting very long parts. These machines are provided with an Xtra Long index stroke and can cut pieces up to 2000 or 3000 mm long, clamping the bar just once.
Dual column head feed design offers a superior tool rigidity and cutting tolerance cutting every kind of materials.
Power XL band saw machines are designed to cut also with tungsten carbide blades, improving finishing and reducing cutting time.
Main constructive characteristics
- Single index stroke: 2000 or 3000 mm. For fast and reliable material positioning.
- PLC machine logic with touch screen HMI interface and possibility of remote service engineers, to reduce service time and costs.
- Double round chrome plated guiding column, for superior tool rigidity and cutting tolerance.
- Index movement on linear ball bearings, powered by brushless motor for a fast and accurate material positioning up to 0,01mm.
- Material step feeding. Index shuttle moves to the rear position and automatically feeds multiple lengths. This solution allows to reduce cycle time and cutting tolerances.
- Material libraries with pre-set cutting parameters for an easy machine use.
- Head automatic repositioning at each cut start, to reduce cutting time.
- Automatic band tensioning to assure an always right tension of the blade.
- Automatic positioning band guide for always straight cuts.
- Hardened, ground, anti-wear steel plates on all work clamping surfaces.
- Band speed adjustment by inverter.
- Powered band cleaning brush and automatic chip conveyor to remove chips from the machine.
|Blade motor power||Kw||5.5|
|Total connected load||Kw||13|
|Material feed lenght||mm||2000-3000|
|Material lenght, multiple feed||mm||99.999|
|Index positioning accuracy||mm||± 0.01|
|Index speed (max)||mm/sec||250|
|Minimum sawing diameter||mm||25|
|Material pass line||mm||800|